Quadra is operational and working to manage claims within usual timescales. Under the recently published Government guidelines for provision of “Utilities, Communication and Financial Services”, our services are classified as “essential services”. Our contingency plans and digital systems enable us to continue supporting our customers, employees, and partners. The new processes we have implemented, enable support and protection for the most vulnerable and ensure safe delivery of our services for all parties.
We are committed to providing you with current information and adapting our services in line with Government guidelines as the landscape changes. The whole Quadra team understands the reliance on our services and our responsibility to continue to offer a quality service, efficiently and in safe conditions.
Our advanced claims management system facilitates fast access to our database and claims management platform remotely. Our staff have access to client contacts, handling instructions, contact lists and relevant Business Continuity Plans. Our pre-existing processes and systems all supported home working, and as such there has been minimal disruption with the new measures and our teams are currently addressing all work within usual timescales.
Weekly team meetings are being undertaken with the use of video conferencing to ensure effective communication and safeguarding colleague welfare.
Our new measures for site visits adhere to social distancing guidance. The need for a site visit will be addressed on a case-by-case basis, and will be undertaken in every case where it is safe to do so and our loss adjusting team are able to comply with current social distancing requirements.
The below is our current process:
- Upon receipt of instructions, triage is completed in the usual way. Initial assessment is undertaken to identify any immediate needs and special requirements.
- A booked telephone interview is arranged between the adjuster and the customer to discuss the claim in more detail.
- Current photographs, video and appropriate corroboration will be considered and will be available for client review on the Aquarium portal.
- Site visits will then be undertaken in isolation or in accordance with Government-advised social distancing measures.
- Contact with identified vulnerable customers has been increased via the Customer Service team to rapidly provide support in conjunction with other agencies where required.
- Quadra continues to take OOH instructions and provide weekend support to clients for any urgent new instructions.
We continue to provide TPA and ‘desktop’ claims management services, with the team all working remotely under the leadership of Steph Marquez. All new case instructions will be dealt with in accordance with existing processes and we are committed to the delivery of this service.
Our network extends to over 70 building contractors as well as 21 surveying practices, and is continuing to provide our clients with validation and fulfilment services in accordance with current Government advice.
Quadra’s pre-existing, vetted suppliers are engaging in weekly meetings to assess and provide regular MI on:
- Capability and coverage
- Local supply issues
- Position with outstanding Work in Progress
We will continue to monitor developments closely and keep all clients updated of changes. We are grateful for your continued support during this difficult time.
If you have any questions, please contact Simon Jones, Client Services Director
M: 07808 315359 E: email@example.com